成功学
本站推荐

第一天上班招呼语

域名无忧!武汉建站!

 

    f:welcome aboard!
    f:欢迎你来本公司工作!

    c:thank you,i'm delighted to be working here,ms.buchwald.
    c:谢谢。我很高性能来这里上班,布华奇先生。

    f:call me buck,will you?my name is reginald buchwald but everybody call me buck.it's easier.
    f:叫我布客就可以了,好吗?我的全名是雷奇纳客.布奇华,但是大家都叫我布客。这样比较方便。

    c:i would hesitate to call you anything but mr.buchwald.isn't it rather disrespectful to make a nickname out of the family name?
    c:除了布奇华先生之外,我不好直呼其他名字,替别人另外取绰号,不是很不礼貌吗?

    f:will,president eisenhower was known as ike.everybody in this company all the way up and down the line is called by his or her first name.
    f:嗯,艾森豪威尔总统也被呢称为艾克。我们公司的上上下下都是直呼每个人的名字。

    f:it's been our tradition ever since the company was small.and don't worry about the disrespect business.ok?
    f:在我们公司规模很小的时候这就已经形成传统。不要担心不礼貌的事了,好吗?

    c:i'll try.
    c:我会试试看。

    f:good.but when there are outsiders,like business people from other companies,it might be good practice to address your higher-ups as mr.,ms.orwhatever is appropriate.
    f:好。不过。如果有外人在时,如其他公司的人,最好能称呼你的上司为先生、小姐或任何适当的称谓。

    f:to the outside world,our custom may be interpreted as a singn of flippancy or lax discipline.get it?
    f:对外人而言,我们的习惯可能会是轻率的和纪律松懈的表现。明白吗?

    c:yes,sir.
    c:是的,先生。

    f:(laughing)and don't sir me either.now i'll show you your private office.
    f:(笑着说)也不要叫我先生。现在,我带你去看你的私人办公室。
              



成功之路

创业经

站在巨人的肩膀上成功,让你节省30年时间!
版权所有 成功学 未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像 有任何问题请与管理员联系
鄂ICP备08006484号
copyright © 2004-2008 online services. All rights reserved.